Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm officially a blogger

A blogger....is that what you call it?  Am I blogging?? Whatever it is, I've decided I would give this a try for two reasons:

1) There are people who don't do facebook, but still ask for updates.  I figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone updated :)
2) In the midst of researching all of Zeta's 'conditions' I find myself scouring over blogs to see if anybody else (in real life) has had the experiences we're going through at the time. I find blogs wonderfully intriguing!

I've copied and pasted most of my facebook updates from Zeta's birth through the most recent so anyone can look back and find out exactly where we started....

So I guess that's it for now....my first official blog post. Maybe the next will be more DEEP or INSPIRING lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment