Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Just what the doctor ordered....

Well, here we are again.....

We brought Zeta in for a tune-up yesterday. She has been having a hard time getting over her last UTI.  Looks like another round of  IV antibiotics and fluids are just what she needed.

I'm not going to say this too loud,
but.. 

I.hope.we.go.home.soon!

As your faith is strengthened you will find that there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.
-- Emmanuel Teney

Glad I remembered to bring my faith with me this time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment