Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Saturday, March 23, 2013

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go." ~ Abraham Lincoln

We know that life has a process, birth - life - death.......

We accept that we get older. We age. We die.

But, death is never easy.

It's much harder when it is sudden or unexpected.

Why do bodies fail?

Why does it sometimes seem so unfair?

Why are we sometimes given the most unimaginable decisions to make?

Someone I didn't even know died yesterday. Although I didn't know him, in some strange way I felt connected to him. It's a very hard thing to explain.

Though I don't know his family, I feel the pain in the choices they've had to make. We've had the what-if conversations about Zeta.

It's just not fair.

These are the emotions I've battled today.

But, I have faith that He is with me.....that although I have questions- He will never fail....that His promises remain true and that there is a plan for my life, for Zeta's life, for my family's lives - for your life too - if you choose to accept Salvation.

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment