Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I've been wanting to post this video a while now, but have not been successful. Isn't ironic that I'm able to post it the very day after Zeta has the WORST seizing episode since her surgery? I'll just take it as a reminder to myself about how far we've come!

Click on the link to see the video:
Zeta Year Two

I'm very grateful to say that although yesterday was pretty scary, Zeta has done very well since then and we plan to be leaving the hospital soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Angel, praying for your family has been a priviledge. God gives us special people to remember and to bring before His throne. We are grateful to know you through this blog and to be able to call on the Father with Zeta's name on our lips. I think you have made very wise decisions about Zeta's care. You are doing all the right things. All of it is in the Father's hands and He hears all our petitions. Lay aside the guilt. He died to take all of it away. We are under no condemnation for we are "in Christ Jesus." Take some time out just to "be" in His presence--even if it's just to lie across your bed in quiet rest--letting Him speak peace to you. And now I speak peace into your spirit. God bless!

    ReplyDelete