Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Been a little rough this week...

We could use a little less drama right about now.....

2 EMS calls in less than a week???? (They've been very good to us by the way!)

I'm just thankful my sweet baby is here and resting!

I'm not going to give a play by play of what happened this morning.  I've told the story more times than I care to count and it's like every time I tell it I'm having some sort of flashback.  Like I'm watching everything in slow motion......it makes my head spin....and my heart hurt.

Zeta had some respiratory and/or seizure issues last night.  This morning she turned blue and passed out in my arms while nothing I could do seemed to help.......

.....but finally....FINALLY.....something worked and she got through it-

Just another day and another reason to count all of our very many blessings.

She has pneumonia and of course some of her labs are all over the place.  She has done well since her episode this morning.  Mainly, she has really just been very out of it.....but that's much better than how she was this morning.

I don't know what I would ever do without my family.  I just call and say, "I need help" and they are there.

Today has been a long day.

So far, we're just adding new medications to the ever-growing list and staying in for observation.  Please keep our family in your prayers.

"There are people all over the world in every country, in every house and hut and slum and park bench and apartment on every road and street all over this earth who are in despair because they don' know hope or love or joy or healing or freedom. THAT is a problem....my problems are minor."

2 comments:

  1. Prayers continuing always. Love your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will continue to pray for Zeta and her precious family. She has been a fighter her whole life.

    ReplyDelete