Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Thursday, September 27, 2012

just a little update

Hmm... where should I start?

It seems there isn't a whole lot to tell....

We received results from the Whole Exome Sequencing from Baylor.  Unfortunately, there was really no new information....which means we still don't have a diagnosis.  I'll admit I was a little bummed.  In the back of my head I still held out hope that the test would give us some mind-blowing revelation about how to treat Zeta and make things all better. 

I continue to hold a lot of hope for our baby girl.....though my hopes have been changing a bit lately.

We've been blessed with such a caring and understanding medical team and family which helps make sometimes impossible situations seem just a little more bearable.

Zeta had an endoscopy Tuesday.  They did find blood in her stomach, but there was no obvious cause.  The doctor told us that it could be mechanical (from all the hardware in her stomach)  or we may just need to increase her meds or it might be infectious.  They did several biopsies and we should hear back from those within a week.

I am grateful for your continued thoughts, prayers, and support.  I often wonder how we would cope without such.  There are many that are less fortunate than us. I know that we are infinitely blessed and that God is continually with us sending us the love and care we need from those surrounding us.


14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.
Mark 10:14-16

1 comment: