Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Zeta is 2 and a half!

We had a big surprise yesterday!

Some special friends stopped by to celebrate Zeta's 2 and 1/2 birthday!

Unfortunately, she was not feeling well - and slept the whole time!

 
Regardless, the party went on and the boys had a blast!
 
 
We finished the day by making a special painting (and even painting each other!)  However, both my cameras died before I could get pictures:( 

I spent the evening counting our many blessings! I'm so thankful for Hands of Hope, the care they provide, and the purposeful memories they help us create!  
 
"Of all earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven
is the beating of a truly loving heart.”
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment