Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Monday, November 5, 2012

..just thanks....

The month of Thanksgiving is among us........

but I know.....

we should be appreciative of each and every daily blessing we receive!

 
..like being able to view things through the eyes of a child....
 
.....the natural beauty that surrounds us....

 
.....a grandmother's love......
 
...a smile....

....and just.....pure  joy!
 
For so much - I am thankful!
 
For nearly 8 months we've watched Zeta battle a general decline and regression.  Admittedly, I was afraid I might never see her true sweet little personality again....but.... this past week she has shown us so many  more smiles!  Now that's something to be thankful for!
 
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment