Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Friday, April 5, 2013

more prayer


Dear Lord please help us.

The very human part of me wants to whine and cry and rant. The more rational side of me has faith and knows that the best is yet to come.

Zeta is still fighting this infection. The good news is that the bug should be susceptible to the antibiotic she is on. She is still lethargic - waking only to seizures and she is starting to swell.

Chancelor was throwing up all night. My poor baby cried to me and said, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm sick." Whether it's nerves, a virus, or maybe even related to this pepperoni and cheese recall(2 of his favorite foods - although the ones we have are not on the recall list), I do not know.

I just know that I hate seeing them both sick. I also feel so torn between them both and trying not to spread germs.

Thankfully, we have a super support team. Zeta's nurse is here. Hospice has been out several times. Chancelor's grandmoma is here to give him some extra TLC, and my daddy is entertaining Steven so I will be going to bed soon.

Please pray for my sweet babies. Pray that Zeta doesn't catch whatever Chancelor has. Pray for our support team. Pray for our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment