Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Get by with a little help....


My view tonight.



Boy, I haven't missed these nights in the hospital.

It's been April since our last admission (woo hoo)!

That's partly in thanks to Zeta's home nurse and the help of these two ladies from Hands of Hope:

It kind of looks like we were having some sort of late night techno party.....


It was late.

Much later than midnight before they got to leave.....

but we weren't having a party....


Really, we weren't.....

These two sweet girls were up late last night helping me keep my sanity and helping my baby girl stay out of the hospital one more night!

Unfortunately, Zeta had other plans (she usually does)...

She decided she needed to share the love with her friends at MUSC (see - they love her too).

Ah well.....
There's a possibility of a uti (that's nothing new, seems to be the usual for Zeta sometimes)

She's been bleeding from her trach

and

 from her tummy.

She can't tolerate her feedings and she's been just misreable!

Potassium was dangerously low again (even with the supplement she's on)...

Seizures have been a little crazy!

And I don't really want to talk about it.
(and technically that's nothing new for me either...I don't like "talking" about anything that worries or upsets me.)

...but I'm not 'talking' about it.

I'm writing about it.

I know there are always lots of prayers for my sweet baby girl (and our whole family).....but I'm asking again!


2 Corinthians 4:16-18

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. 17 For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18 So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.



2 comments:

  1. Praying for Zeta and her family,especially worn out Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower and you inspire me! I know you have found great favor with God as He has chosen a family that He knows is strong enough to fight this! Zeta is the warrior and she is an angel who is here to change ALL OF US! Please kiss her for me!

    ReplyDelete