Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woo Hoo Zeta has a UTI - Did I really just say that?

There is so much that we have to be thankful for....

Zeta has been doing OUTSTANDING!  There are now some definitive plans in the works for her to be discharged within the next few days. 

We got to see a familiar face today!  Someone (all the way from South Carolina) is in Phoenix for vacation and stopped by to see us:)

Steven and Chancelor think they are on vacation too (thanks Mom and Dad)!

I am thankful for all of the prayers that have been answered.  Perhaps, what has made me even more thankful today is that we found out Zeta has a UTI.   I know that sounds weird, but the reason I am thankful is not actually because she has a UTI, but because she is not sick like usual. She is usually VERY ill.  Her seizures increase and can become hard to control and her temperature can spike very high. The only sign of any illness with this one has been that she was fussy.  I mentioned to the doctor that the only time she is ever unhappy is when she has a uti so they went ahead and did a culture on her. I am THANKFUL because we have not seen ANY seizure activity....and her breathing has NOT become labored.  She HASN'T had an out of control fever.  She has a 'normal' UTI...just like anyone else might have after being cathed for a week.  I am THANKFUL because I know this is more PROOF that prayers HAVE been answered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment