Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Friday, May 3, 2013

Be thankful!

My heart is overflowing with appreciation of all the good in my life.

The greatest of which are my three children. The fact that God trusted Stevie and me with these three little lives - wow.......just wow! We make plenty of mistakes, but I promise you - our children couldn't be more loved.

Life has a way of making you appreciate things in the most unexpected ways.

Are you thankful?

I mean, have you stopped lately (forget about all the daily 'have to do' things) - but have you stopped lately just to look at what is right with your life and the good that surrounds you......

I know sometimes it seems we have to really dig deep and search for what is good. What, with all of the evil and bad in the world........but trust me, the goodness is there....

Love. Kindness. Patience. Understanding. Trust. Hope. Faith.

It's all there. You just have to choose to see it and accept it.

Even in (especially in) the darkest night, God is there.

I know. I really, truly know.

Just trust it!

No comments:

Post a Comment