Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you. Plans for a hope and a future."

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Look!!



I couldn't make up anything that sounded this good....As I was looking through a drawer this morning I came across this! Look, it's 'Zeta's verse' along with butterflies, which have come to symbolize -to us- her healing. God and my baby girl are making sure I hear them loud and clear! (My cousin gave me this sun catcher just after Zeta was born. The suction cup thing never wanted to stay on the window so I hung it from a cabinet drawer. Later I moved it for fear of it getting broken and haven't thought about it since. So it has sat in a drawer for nearly 3 years, until today when 'Someone' knew I needed to see it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment